About MeDarrell is a Senior Loan Officer with Shelter Home Mortgage (formerly known as Fairfield Mortgage) and has helped more than 1,000 families finance their homes.
Darrell's promise to you is to "take all of all the loan stress out of the process for you".
During the past 5 years, the lending industry, as well as, the home appraisal industry, has gone through complex changes with many homeowners being less than satisfied. Darrell's promise to you is to make the loan process easy for you.
Darrell's mortgage consultant services provide the following education sessions:
• Loan pre-approval
• Questions about home ownership
• Monthly payment and funds to close estimates
• Credit scores and assistance with improving your credit score
At Shelter Home Mortgage, Darrell is the #2 performing loan officer in Georgia. In addition, he is ranked among the top 5 loan officers nationally.
Darrell is licensed in the state of Georgia and has expertise in the following loans:
• Conventional Loans
• FHA Loans
• VA Loans
• USDA Loans
• Investment or rental properties Loans
• Second home Loans
• Condos or Townhomes
Shelter Home Mortgage has been one of Atlanta’s top lenders for the past 30 years by providing the industry’s “best in class” service. Shelter Home Mortgage does the following to assure you “a hassle free” home buying experience:
• We process, underwrite, close, and fund your loan in our local office
• We do not outsource any of the process
• We only use local appraisers and do not out source this process to a third party company
Prior to Shelter Home Mortgage, Darrell served as the top loan officer at his Wells Fargo division for many years for both volume and customer satisfaction.